Tuesday, May 15, 2012

VIDEO CATCH-UP

Since moving back out to Brimley we haven't had Internet. So, I feel like I have missed a lot of opportunities to share interesting things on my blog. I am finding that blogging is much like writing in a diary, and I am tempted to go back and write a bunch of posts to catch myself back up and fill in the three weeks that I haven't posted anything. But, then I realize that I don't have the time or memory to do that. So, instead I am going to post a few videos of some of the things our family has been up to in hopes of filling that hole! Enjoy!

This is a short clip I took of the girls after they completed the Cabin Fever 5k at LSSU. This was the race that they had been training for, and all of their training paid off. Autumn ran her best time ever with 26 minutes! That surprised us all! Since then they have also competed in another race in the Sault where they both ran the mile kids run, and then participated in the 5k as well!

AWANA was every Wednesday evening for the whole year. The girls would participate in music, games and memorizing Bible versus. They learned a lot and had a great time.
We have always wanted to kayak up the Waishkey
 River. Every time we drive into the Sault we pass it. So, we finally put our kayaks in....we saw a ton of ducks, and Autumn swears she was splashed by a beaver. We also timed it perfect because it started to rain right after we pulled our boats out for the day.






                                                                                   Alaina on Lake Superior...and an attack spider.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for your comments!