Saturday, March 31, 2012

Study Guide/LapBook Template for "Hound Dog True," by Linda Urban

                 

 I just finished reading "Hound Dog True," by Linda Urban.It was a great book and a quick read...I recommend it! This book is the current read for Autumn's Brown Bag Book Club at the Bayliss Library. (I posted the meeting info at the bottom of this post in case you're kiddos are interested in attending.) I decided I would help Autumn to get ready for her meeting by creating my first ever study guide/ lapbook guide for a book. We don't know very many people who do lapbooks, and so I thought she might have fun sharing this way of studying with her book club friends. There aren't a lot of resources or study guides on the web for this book, so I uploaded what I created to Scribd (a document sharing website) and I would love for you to check it out and even use the guide and ideas within. However I do not own any of the clip-art or images in the document so please do not re-post or sell the document.

You can go straight to the document by clicking on the link below!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/87449861/Hound-Dog-True


P.S. Since this is my first attempt at creating a lapbook study guide I would love your comments or suggestions.

Brown Bag Family Book Club: "Hound Dog True" by Linda Urban

Apr 21, 2012
Time: 12:00 PM
Location: Bayliss Public Library (Children's Room)
Contact: Debbie Lehman
Phone: 906-632-9331
The Brown Bag Family Book Club is for children ages 8-12 and their interested adults (no age limit for the adults!). Pack a sandwich and Bayliss will provide fruit/veggies snack and a drink.

This month's selection is "Hound Dog True" by Linda Urban.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Thanks for your comments!